Lady With A Unicorn

Lady With A Unicorn

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

If I were 5 inches tall...

If I were 5 inches tall.....I'd be able to use the mini's I make.  That's how I judge what I make to see if it's good enough for my standards.

Is it true to scale?   Doesn't matter how great it is if it's too big or too small. It can ruin an entire scene by drawing constant unwanted attention to the object.

Are ALL the materials top notch?   Nothing worse than a beautiful mini "meal" served on a cheap, out of scale, too thick and just plain ugly dish.  One of my biggest objections...huge trims on dainty dresses, tree skirts, pillows etc.

Is every minute detail considered? There's a very creative 1/4 scale artisan out there who, in my opinion, ruins their projects by not sanding the items smooth. As above...only use trim that is matches the scale of the item!!


Is my package a welcome surprise?  Every time I get a mini package, it's like Christmas.  It's so much fun when I open one and find it nicely wrapped.  Sometimes there's even a really cool little gift!  I remember these sellers and try to visit often.

Don't forget to go that extra mile!!

Check us out!

etsy.com/shop/smullin2
ladywithaunicorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment