Lady With A Unicorn

Lady With A Unicorn

Monday, June 27, 2011

Miniature pet peeves

1.Wonderful artisans (and even some fellows!) who put their wonderful creations on cheap ( and thick, out of scale) dishes.  I'll only buy from them when the items are loose so I can rearrange them on a nice plate. The plates, bowls and cups should compliment your work...not cheapen it!

2. We are Lady With A Unicorn....no naturally, we like unicorns.  I've received many....way toooo many over the years. There have been purple swirled, fake fur adorned with glittered feet and even one with a missing horn (isn't that a horse?!?)Thanks for thinking of us, (and I don't wish to be ungrateful)
but just because it's a unicorn doesn't mean they're cute, well made or anything close to scale. A 6 inch unicorn doesn't fit in my dollhouse.

3. Over charging for shipping!!! I saw the cutest item the other day...not more than a couple of ounces and they wanted $14.99 to send it to me!  Pass.  If my customers pay too much postage, I refund it right away. I've only come across a couple that have done the same for me.

4. Items listed as 1:12 scale, but when they arrive, they aren't even close.  I received a beautifully made picnic table once that was even too big for Barbie.  When I contacted them, they stood by their claim!

Send me some of yours!
Don't tell me it's people who write about pet peeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment